CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
At KENYON, we strive to be a good corporate organization through our managers and our people and employees. We are committed to promoting protection of the environment, supporting charities and local communities, promoting equal opportunities, ensuring safe and efficient working practices, and working with suppliers who uphold similar values.
By demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, we aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the needs of our clients, whilst embedding such responsible and ethical principles into everything we do. In all, recognise the global reach of our business practices and our public accountability.
People and Employees
At KENYON, we recognise that our people are our greatest assets and key to continued growth and success and, as such, we are committed to providing careers and working environments in which our people can achieve their full potential. We have a commitment to keeping employees informed of the company’s affairs through news circulars, emails and/or regular staff meetings. Employees can access the company intranet to obtain general information of the company. Employees are encouraged to discuss operational issues with their line management and to suggest ways to improve performance and efficiency.
Developing future talent is fundamental us, and we take seriously our responsibilities to protect, support, and prepare workers for successful careers, and to advocate on their behalf. Our efforts are focused on providing career opportunities and resources to the global workforce and leading by example in areas such as workplace safety, health and wellness, diversity and inclusion, and training and development. We believe in opportunity for all and are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunity, the protection of human rights, and the prevention of human trafficking.
We equally provide clear and fair terms of employment for our employees, provide clean, healthy and safe working conditions, have a fair remuneration policy everywhere we operate, strive for equal opportunities for all present and potential employees, and encourages employees to develop skills and progress in their career paths.
At KENYON, our directors ensure that we deal responsibly, openly and fairly with potential clients by ensuring that all our advertising and documentation about the business and its activities are clear, informative, legal, decent, honest and truthful while carrying our work in a socially responsible way.
We will avoid pressure selling techniques ensuring that if something goes wrong, we will acknowledge the problem and deal with it. We will listen to our clients in order for us to improve the services we render to them, ensuring that we benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in the marketplace.
We ensure that our Company does the following:
- Complies with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water,
- Managing and disposing of all wastes in a responsible manner,
- providing training for our staff members so that we all| work in accordance with this policy statement and within an environmentally-aware culture,
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders,
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation,
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
The Directors will ensure that the Company reduces the environmental impact on the Company by doing the following:
- By using vehicles that are regularly serviced and checked with regards to their emission levels and economically use their fuel Sourcing and buying locally to save fuel costs wherever possible,
- Ensuring that all lights and equipment is switched off when not required,
- Ensuring that water is used efficiently Using scrap paper for drafts and notes,
- Sourcing recycled materials wherever possible,
- Working with like-minded suppliers who take steps to minimise their environmental impact.
At KENYON, we understand that it takes all of us working together to truly have an impact. As such, we partner organisations in the communities where we live and work to improve lives and society as a whole through engaging in activities such as Community Service, philanthropy, and support for the minority, women, and disadvantaged businesses.
The directors will also ensure that our work with the local community involves the following:
- Working and supporting local and national charities,
- Encouraging volunteer work in community activities,
- Supporting local schools,
- Undertaking voluntary business advisory services via professional bodies,
The operational and ultimate responsibility for the commitment to our Corporate Social Responsibility principles lies with our directors. Every employee of our company, KENYON, is expected to give their full co-operation to the above principles in their activities at work, and consultants or visitors are also expected to apply our Environmental Principles.